Swiss Sim card for surfing

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 September 2016 at 13:02:19 #810093

Hello! I was wondering if one can buy sim cards in Chur or St. Margrethen for our mobile hotspot. We were unable to order from simly and do not have enough time for delivery. Is it possible to buy from the post office or k kiosk. Saw a swisscom shop in chur but i’m not sure how far it is from the station. What other options do we have? I saw a Salt store inside the station ? is that the mobile service provider?

Thanks in advance for your response

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    14 September 2016 at 14:04:51 #855959

Hi corigillego,

You’ll find the Swisscom shop at Gäuggelistrasse 7 in Chur. That’s a 5 minute walk from the train station. I’m sure there are other options but I don’t know about those.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 September 2016 at 23:47:47 #855960

Most of the train stations or nearby I saw the Swiss Mobile shops, should not be an issue at all buying mobile wifi cards.

• The thread ‘Swiss Sim card for surfing’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.