Swiss stay for 4 days: Itinerary help!

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 February 2012 at 5:11:00 #804924

Hi,
    I am planning to visit Switzerland and I have 4 full days to make or see as much as I can.
    I am reaching Basel on a Friday night.
    I have my train from Lucerne to Milan booked on Wednesday early morning.
    Now I want to see jungfraujoch, zermett and also swiss villages.

Please suggest me an itinerary which will help me to do so!
    Day 0 night- reaching Basel
    Day 1 – ?
    Day 2 – ?
    Day 3 – ?
    Day 4 – have to be in lucerne
    Day 5 – leave Lucerne early morning.
    Please help!!

I am not sure about Mt. Titlis. ALso help regarding the swiss pass i should take.

Thanks

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7104 posts
    22 February 2012 at 15:37:16 #834867

Hello royzlife, and welcome. If you want to experience the Swiss mountains and charming villages, I suggest you stay in the Interlaken region during day 1, 2 and 3. There are lots of day trips to be made, nearly all including great scenery. This list will provide tips, and the timetable allows you to make detailed plannings.

Titlis is beautiful. So are Pilatus (which is closer to Lucerne) and Rigi. I don’t know if you plan to use a Swiss (Flexi) Pass, but if you do, the Rigi will be for free as well.

Does that get you started?

• The thread ‘Swiss stay for 4 days: Itinerary help!’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.