Swiss Travel Pass and Chillon Castle

Swiss Travel Pass and Chillon Castle

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
RupeshMishra
RupeshMishra
1 post
Aug 24, 2016 - 8:52 AM

Hi There,

I'm Rupesh and I will be travelling to Switzerland on 21-25 October. My flight lands in Zurich at 11.30 on 21st and I was planning on buying the 2 Swiss travel pass for 22,23 and 24 Oct for me and my friend. So my question is can I buy the Pass at Zurich HB on 21st for the next three days or do I have to buy the pass on the day I intend to start using it.

Also is there a discount at Chillon Castle with Swiss Pass?

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Arno
Arno
7719 posts
expert &
Aug 24, 2016 - 3:13 PM

Hi Rupesh, welcome to MySwissAlps!

The entrance to Chillon Caste is free with a Swiss Travel Pass. You can buy the pass at the airport or Zurich HB, but it's much more convenient to simply buy online and print the pass at home. You can select the start date. This will prevent you from waiting for a ticket office, and you'll pay a bit less as well. As you live in the UK, please visit www.swisstravelsystem. co.uk. After filling out your address, they will show the delivery options. Pick "Online Ticket" from the bottom of the list. They will e-mail the pass within 3 business days (no delivery fees).

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016