Swissrailways.com offline

Swissrailways.com offline

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
ulladk
ulladk
1 post
May 30, 2012 - 7:37 AM
I have planed a weeks traintrip, Swiss Sawer Pass Flexi -2 for 1, from Andermatt -Zermatt, Zermatt -Chur and Chur, Tirano,Lugano and Andermatt. I only just haven't bought the Swiss Passes because the swissrailways.com for Europe(Denmark) is offline for a long time. Can I be sure to get the Passes whenever online again so that I can make Hotelbookings for the trip as well as seat reservations allready now.
I wouldn't like to have booked 7 nights at the different Hotels without having the possibility to get there and I neither wouldn't like to wait for the buy of Passes and then the Hotels and seets are all booked up.

I hope you can help me.
Arno
Arno
7313 posts
expert &
May 30, 2012 - 2:00 PM
Hi ulladk, and welcome to MySwissAlps,

Unfortunately that website is indeed offline. Please check this topic for the latest status. I'm not sure when you're traveling, but the 2-for-1 offer passes can be used from September 1, so there's plenty of time to purchase it beforehand. The Swiss railways are working hard on getting their site online again. The 2-for-1 offer will not expire or sell out. For hotels, please be sure to check out our pages about Zermatt and Lugano.

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016