Switzerland Travel Pass

Switzerland Travel Pass

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
amulajmera1
amulajmera1
5 posts
Mar 26, 2015 - 8:47 PM

Hi, I was checking the price of Switzerland travel pass on its official website and myswissalps website. On this website we have an option of buying it from ACP which is offering the same pass in less amount. Can you tell me if it is reliable to buy Swiss travel pass from this website.

Regards

Amulya

Annika
Annika
4417 posts
expert &
Mar 27, 2015 - 7:10 AM

Hi Amulya,

No worries about ACP, they are perfectly trustworthy. We only list credible points of sale on our pages. We know most of them personally, so should you have any issues you're welcome to let us know.

I see you're from The Netherlands, so you can buy for a low amount either through www.acprail.com or www.treinreiswinkel.nl. All points of sale are listed here.

You're welcome to post in our Dutch forum!

amulajmera1
amulajmera1
5 posts
Mar 27, 2015 - 8:06 AM

Hi Annika,

Thanks for your reply.Still have some doubts related to Rail safeguard plan. If I buy Travel Pass then to get them delivered at home Do I need to have Rail safeguard Option selected. I see an additional amount if I select that option.

Also, I am visiting Switzerland with 3 more people(My wife and 1 more couple), planning to make Lucerne or Berne as my base. I will be there from 22nd to 25th May. Please advise if I will be able to cover Titlis , Rigi and Jhangfrouch. If not, then which one I can leave and what are the other nearby attractions which I should go for ?

Regards

Amulya

amulajmera1
amulajmera1
5 posts
Mar 27, 2015 - 8:07 AM in reply to amulajmera1
One more question, also in this 4 day trip which travel pass do you suggest me to buy for 4 people, we all are aged around 28 years.
Arno
Arno
7722 posts
expert &
Mar 27, 2015 - 2:29 PM

Hi amulajmer1,

A 4-day Swiss Travel Pass makes sense for your 4-day trip. It includes Rigi for free, Titlis at 50% off and Jungfraujoch at 25% off. Trains, buses, boats and city transport is free. People up to 25 years old get a discount with the Youth version of the pass. More passes can be found here.

You don't need the ACP Safeguard Plan to get your passes delivered at home; it's just an option. But if you don't need the plan you can also look into treinreiswinkel.nl. They don't charge shipping.

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016