Tell Pass purchase

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 September 2015 at 9:39:31 #807885

Hi everyone,

Please guide me about the tell pass. I am visiting luzern from 29th sep to 2nd oct. I will reach zurich from vienna by EN train on 29th sep. Can I buy the pass from zurich station. Will it be valid from zurich to luzern journey, if not, is there any discount I can get on the journey from zurich to luzern.

Thank You

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    6 September 2015 at 14:00:58 #845951

Hi mahesh,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! You can buy the pass online, and most probably in Zurich too. It includes the leg from Baar to Lucerne, but you need a ticket from Zurich to Baar. All about where to purchase, what’s included and more is explained on the Tell-Pass page: myswissalps.com/ tellpass.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 September 2015 at 17:43:07 #845952

Thanks Arno,

I just wanted to know that, is there any limit to number of tell pass issued in switzerland, if is there any limit I need to purchase that well in advance.

Thanks

Arno
    15484 posts
    13 September 2015 at 18:01:16 #845953

Hi mahesh,

I don’t think there’s a limit. Do you need many passes? In any case it saves you time to buy online as you can start traveling immediately, without going to the ticket desk and wait for the passes to be issued: myswissalps.com/ tellpass/price.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 September 2015 at 18:03:09 #845954

Thanks Arno.

• The thread ‘Tell Pass purchase’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.