The Swiss Travel Pass Spring 2023 promotion

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Anna
    6274 posts
    16 May 2023 at 7:18:43 #950161

Hi Jaytee,

Welcome to MySwissAlps.

I’m sorry you just missed this promotion. We don’t know if a similar promotion will be available soon. We would only know from the operators a few months in advance and we usually inform MySwissAlps members about this in our newsletter and rail forum.

You can also periodically check for the latest promotion here: http://www.myswissalps.com/swisstravelpass/promotions

Regards,

Anna

Tedujam
    Participant
    25 posts
    19 May 2023 at 21:17:17 #950162

FYI, I had to file a dispute with my credit card company, as HappyRail has still not done anything about this issue in the last week.

Anna
    6274 posts
    20 May 2023 at 7:20:41 #950163

Hi Tedujam,

I’m sorry to hear this.

Has Happy Rail provided any response or feedback since you contacted them?

Regards,

Anna

Arno
    15471 posts
    23 May 2023 at 14:41:58 #950164

Hi Tedujam,

I’d also be interested in their response. Fixing issues like this usually takes a while. I recommend to give them some time as things always get sorted out eventually. But if this does not get resolved, please feel free to e-mail us all details including the order number: http://www.myswissalps.com/contact/email.

Tedujam
    Participant
    25 posts
    25 May 2023 at 6:14:38 #950165

They have responded a total of 2 times in 12 days, the first email just saying “let me look up your purchase”, then nothing for 5 days. If these passes I paid for were for anytime in the last 2 weeks, I am sure they would have told me there is nothing they can do, as the tickets have expired and their negligence in answering caused it. Absolutely no way to run a business. If I hadn’t filed a CC dispute last week, I would be paying up this $750 cc purchase from my card tomorrow, as the bill is due.

Yolanda
    2217 posts
    25 May 2023 at 9:10:27 #950166

Hello Tedujam,

I am so sorry. Per Arno’s reply on May 23rd, please could you furnish us with details and your Happy Rail order number so we can follow up on your behalf.

Please email to: https://www.myswissalps.com/contact/email

Kind regards,

Yolanda

Tedujam
    Participant
    25 posts
    29 June 2023 at 18:45:53 #950167

I sent a message via your contact form. Happyrail denied the cancelation, and I only found out from my cc company. Happyrail never responded after telling me they would submit a cancelation request.

Yolanda
    2217 posts
    29 June 2023 at 19:26:24 #950168

Thank you for the update Tedujam.

I am so sorry for the frustration you have had to experience. We shall pick this up in the morning (CET) and revert soonest.

Kind regards,

Yolanda

Arno
    15471 posts
    30 June 2023 at 7:38:27 #950169

Hi Tedujam,

I noticed you also posted a new thread, so let’s continue the conversation there. But, to summarize: the refund is approved and you’ll get the money back.

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • The thread ‘The Swiss Travel Pass Spring 2023 promotion’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.