Ticket to Jungfraujoch with Swiss Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 October 2010 at 9:21:49 #804017

I would like to know the ticket price to Jungfraujoch. I will to go up via Grindelwald and return via Lauterbrunnen. As I understand, I will get 25% and 50% discount along the way up to Jungfraujoch if I have Swiss Pass. I already searched on SBB and Jungfrau site but didn’t find the information. Thank you.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7104 posts
    6 October 2010 at 13:44:35 #831886

Hello kritty, and welcome! Links to prices can be found on the Jungfraujoch page. Fares are mentioned per departure station. Prices can also be found through the Swiss timetable, by filling out your journey, choosing a connection and clicking ‘Fare/Buy’.

The regular price for a trip from Interlaken Ost via Grindelwald to Jungfraujoch, and back via Lauterbrunnen, is CHF 181.80. The Swiss Pass offers a 25% (to Wengen/Grindelwald) to 50% (the rest of the trip) discount on this trip, so you’ll have to pay about CHF 135. The link ‘Overview of the network on which the Swiss Pass is valid’ at the Swiss Pass page will get you to a synoptic map which shows the exact area of validity and the amount of discounts.

Good luck on your further planning!

• The thread ‘Ticket to Jungfraujoch with Swiss Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.