Ticket to Jungfraujoch with Swiss Pass

Ticket to Jungfraujoch with Swiss Pass

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
kritty
kritty
1 post
Oct 6, 2010 - 11:21 AM
I would like to know the ticket price to Jungfraujoch. I will to go up via Grindelwald and return via Lauterbrunnen. As I understand, I will get 25% and 50% discount along the way up to Jungfraujoch if I have Swiss Pass. I already searched on www.sbb.ch and www.jungfrau.ch but didn't find the information. Thank you.
Annika
Annika
4417 posts
expert &
Oct 6, 2010 - 1:44 PM
Hello kritty, and welcome! Prices can be find on the Jungfrau Railways website. Fares are mentioned per departure station. Prices can also be found through the Swiss timetable, by filling out your journey, choosing a connection and clicking 'Fare/Buy'.

The regular price for a trip from Interlaken Ost via Grindelwald to Jungfraujoch, and back via Lauterbrunnen, is CHF 181.80. The Swiss Pass offers a 25% (to Wengen/Grindelwald) to 50% (the rest of the trip) discount on this trip, so you'll have to pay about CHF 135. The link 'Overview of the network on which the Swiss Pass is valid' at the Swiss Pass page will get you to a synoptic map which shows the exact area of validity and the amount of discounts.

Good luck on your further planning!
Last modified on Dec 28, 2014 - 4:35 PM by Arno

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016