To choose best travel pass for 6 days Interlaken

To choose best travel pass for 6 days Interlaken

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Superwoman
Superwoman
1 post
Aug 24, 2016 - 11:40 PM

Hi , I am reaching Zurich on Monday from there travelling to interlaken and staying there for 5nights and on the 6 th day travelling back to Zurich from Interlakenhoheweg to take my flight back home . all my trips are planned within Bernese overland region. Would like to know if I should get a Swiss travel pass or Bernese overland regional pass .

what is the best pass to get to travel to and from Zurich to Interlakenhoheweg .

we are 2 adults and 2 children under16 .

please help me choose the right pass . Thank you

Arno
Arno
7696 posts
expert &
Aug 25, 2016 - 6:14 AM

Hello Superwoman, welcome to MySwissAlps!

The Höheweg is a street in Interlaken connecting the train stations Interlaken West and Interlaken Ost. You can walk to either station, or take a bus.

The Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland may certainly make sense. It does only partly include the trip to and from Zurich airport. You will need to buy tickets from the airport to Bern or Lucerne and back, and use the pass from there. A Swiss Travel Pass includes those legs too. Which pass is best depends on which day trips you intend to make. You'll find all details on the below pages. Be sure to download the coverage maps.

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016