To choose best travel pass for 6 days Interlaken

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    24 August 2016 at 23:40:04 #809972

Hi , I am reaching Zurich on Monday from there travelling to interlaken and staying there for 5nights and on the 6 th day travelling back to Zurich from Interlakenhoheweg to take my flight back home . all my trips are planned within Bernese overland region. Would like to know if I should get a Swiss travel pass or Bernese overland regional pass .

what is the best pass to get to travel to and from Zurich to Interlakenhoheweg .

we are 2 adults and 2 children under16 .

please help me choose the right pass . Thank you

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    25 August 2016 at 6:14:36 #855474

Hello Superwoman, welcome to MySwissAlps!

The Höheweg is a street in Interlaken connecting the train stations Interlaken West and Interlaken Ost. You can walk to either station, or take a bus.

The Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland may certainly make sense. It does only partly include the trip to and from Zurich airport. You will need to buy tickets from the airport to Bern or Lucerne and back, and use the pass from there. A Swiss Travel Pass includes those legs too. Which pass is best depends on which day trips you intend to make. You’ll find all details on the below pages. Be sure to download the coverage maps.

• The thread ‘To choose best travel pass for 6 days Interlaken’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11020 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.