Top 5 PLACES CANT MISS IN Switzerland

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 June 2011 at 9:45:33 #804415

Hi,
    I will be traveling with another 4-5 people in Switzerland, September 19-26.
    Wanted to know the main city’s and areas I shouldn’t miss.
    Trip will be starting from Geneva. Definitely want to go see lake geneva and the Swiss Alps!
    Also- We’d like to stay in cheapest places possible, from quick research seems like even the hostels are quite pricey!
    any recommendations?
    Thanks
    -Shana

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Olga
    Participant
    346 posts
    23 June 2011 at 11:03:13 #833240

Hello Shana,

My personal top-something, in random order:

These are just examples, but I think some of the most wanted places to be.

Maybe this page and this one may be of help to you.

Wishing you a very nice trip,

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 June 2011 at 11:59:40 #833241

Switzerland’s a small country but I think we must have more things to see than just the Jungfrau area 🙂

What sort of accommodation budget have you got? And how active do you want to be? Maybe a few nights in mountain huts would be perfect? Some hiking and not so expensive.

Olga
    Participant
    346 posts
    23 June 2011 at 12:14:15 #833242

[quote]SwissMountainLeader said: Switzerland’s a small country but I think we must have more things to see than just the Jungfrau area 🙂
    What sort of accommodation budget have you got? And how active do you want to be? Maybe a few nights in mountain huts would be perfect? Some hiking and not so expensive.[/quote]

You’re right, of course. That’s why I called it my personal top-something :-)!

• The thread ‘Top 5 PLACES CANT MISS IN Switzerland’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.