toulouse by rail at 8;29 and catch flight at 11;55

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 May 2015 at 15:58:26 #807222

We are going to arrive at Toulouse by rail at 08;29 AM, and have to go to the airport to catch a flight departure at 11;55 AM. Will that be all right and have enough time to travel from the station to the airport and checking in?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Wandermann
    Participant
    265 posts
    14 May 2015 at 18:31:01 #843085

Hello agusekos,

This website and forum are about Switzerland and not about France. Sometimes questions concerning neighbouring countries are answered if there is a relation to Switzerland (like how to travel into or out of Switzerland).

Are you arriving at Marengo-SNCF railway station? Do you want to travel to Toulouse-Blagnac Airport?
    If so, I can only tell you that according to Google Maps it is a 14 minute drive by car over a distance of 9,1 km. I don’t know about public transportation, but i think you cold find out. Anyway, you could always take a taxi. And you have more than 3 hours between arriving by train and your flight departure.!

Wrong place for your question I guess, but nevertheless, I hope this helps.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 May 2015 at 15:11:58 #843086

Ow Yess, forgive me about that, but the fact is the fligt departure will go to Geneva by Easyjet.
    Thank you very much for the answer, i just need to convince myself and now i am sure i can make it to the airport.

Slowpoke
    Participant
    7567 posts
    15 May 2015 at 23:04:24 #843087

<<” but the fact is the fligt departure will go to Geneva by Easyjet.”>>
    Not clear to me…why are you flying to Geneva?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    16 May 2015 at 15:14:20 #843088

I mean that my question is still related to Switzerland, since i am about to fly to Geneva for vacation. Thanks.

• The thread ‘toulouse by rail at 8;29 and catch flight at 11;55’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.