Train from Zurich to Andermatt

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    1 April 2013 at 6:54:56 #805885

Hi

I have been trying to work out how to get myself and my bicycle from the airport at Zurich to Andermatt, to enable me to cycle home to the uk……..

I am finding the website very confusing, could anyone provide some pointers please??

Thanks

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7103 posts
    1 April 2013 at 9:43:04 #838311

Hi Ridd1968. All you have to do is enter your travel details in the timetable, and all travel options for Zurich to Andermatt will be displayed. If you click the ‘plus’ symbol at a specific connection, you’ll get to see further details. In most trains it’s possible to take along your bike; the icons with a bike, ‘VL’ and ‘VT’ point to limitations. I’m sure this information is helpful in explaining how to plan your train trip with a bike.

• The thread ‘Train from Zurich to Andermatt’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.