Travel to Jungfraujoch with Swiss Rail Passes

• kbhocks
    Participant
    4 posts
    22 July 2015 at 14:55:49 #807606

Help! My wife and I are travelling on Swiss Rail Passes and mainly based in The Bernese Oberland at Reichenbach im Kandertal. We would like to visit the Jungfraujoch but cannot work out from which station we need to purchase a ticket for the Jungfrau railway. Is it from Kleine Scheidegg or from Lauterbrunnen/Grindlewald?

Thank you in anticipation.

Keith

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    22 July 2015 at 17:58:08 #844654

Hi Keith,

Do you mean Swiss Travel Passes? If so, you can travel to Wengen and Grindelwald for free, and you’ll get a 25% discount on the rest of the trip. All details of what’s included in the pass can be found on our Swiss Travel Pass page. The discounted tickets can be purchased at any manned station. Perhaps even from the machines, but I am not sure about that.

Enjoy your trip!

• The thread ‘Travel to Jungfraujoch with Swiss Rail Passes’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.