May 18, 2016 - 12:38 PM
Me and my husband travelling Switzerland from 26th june to 4th july.
We will be reach on 26th morning at zurich:
We are staying in zug
- 26 - 29 June, Zug
- 29 June - 2 july, grindelwald
- 2 to 4 July Paudex
We will there for 8 nights in Switzerland and So we are lil confused in how to travel Zurich - zug - Grindelwald- Paudex?
1) As per i know there are direct train from Zurich airport to zug.
2) For Zug to Grindelwald, we have to travel luzern 1st and then luzern to interlaken and then interlaken to grindelwald. Can we travel luzern to interlaken by golden pass route ? and for Grindelwald- Paudex route, I am thinking same golden pass route interlaken- montreux via zweisimmen will be continue. What do you think? or there are another option.
3) we will have Swiss travel pass for 8 days ,so is travelling from luzern - Interlaken - montreux via zweisimmen by golden pass included in Swiss pass? And reservation is compulsory ??
4) And About Swiss pass can we buy Swiss pass directly from Zurich airport or shall we order it online now? what would you suggest about it.