Mar 17, 2016 - 10:08 PM
in reply to Arno
Thanks for the info Arno!
So, I am thinking of going one day to Jungfraucoch, a boat trip tp Brienz, Steam train to the Brienzer Rothorn. I am in Interlaken for 2 full days(8th and 9th June). don't wanna pack everything and yet don't want to miss out on Must Do's if possible
The tickets that i need to book are
1. Zurich to Interlaken on 7th June and return on 10th June.
2. Interlaken to Jungfraucoch and back
3. Internal travelling in Interlaken
4. Internal travelling in Zurich on 10th, 11th and 12th before i leave for Paris on 12th
- I want to know which Travel pass would you guys suggest. There are two of us( me and my wife) who'll be going all the places together .I believe there is some card which can give 15% discount for that?
- which pass i buy based on your inputs do i need to reserve some of these tickets right now or i can just hop in when i'm there?
Thanks a ton guys!