Trip

• padmini
    Participant
    10 posts
    17 March 2015 at 4:23:35 #806990

We would like to see zermatt as well as as Jungfraou.can you suggest place in between to stay. So we can visit both places.we will be arriving to Geneva in 4 days.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15482 posts
    17 March 2015 at 5:32:43 #842062

Hello padmini,

You can stay in Zermatt and Interlaken or Grindelwald, for example. Please see the links for more information about these town, and hotel suggestions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 April 2015 at 4:11:48 #842063

I plan to come to Geneva Switzerland June 15. I want to do at least 2 of three scenic train trips: Glassier Express, Bernia express and/or Golden pass. How many days do I need? Can anyone suggest an itinerary? I will eventually fly home from Geneva, Basel or Zurich – the air fare is about the same from each city. I can not figure out how to get from one train trip to the next and as a result do not know which airport will be the best one. Thanks.

Annika
    7116 posts
    2 April 2015 at 18:55:30 #842064

Hi ccaibew1225,

I think these sample itineraries and these rail holiday packages (which can be customized by the tour operator!) are worth looking into. General tips on how to plan can be found here.

Please open a new topic if you have further questions. That’s far more efficient than adding to someone else’s question as more people will see it that way. Please see our forum rules. Thanks!

• The thread ‘Trip’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.