Trip planning assistance

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    31 October 2011 at 22:14:04 #804758

I am planning a trip for May,2012 I will be flying into Paris and then would like to take the TGV to Switzerland. I want to visit Zermatt and St. Moritz ending my trip at Lake Como. I want to take the Glacier Express and Bernina Express. I would appreciate any help in planning this trip. Thank you

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    2 November 2011 at 15:47:59 #834409

Hello iwantotravel, and welcome here! You have selected a really nice route. Just enter your destinations in the timetable to plan your transfers. As for tickets: I would recommend to look into a 3-day Swiss Flexi Pass to reduce the costs. It allows free traveling from where you enter Switzerland (probably Basel or Geneva) all the way to Zermatt, the Glacier Express to St. Moritz, the Bernina Express to Tirano and the bus to Menaggio or Lugano – Chiasso in the Lake Como area.

• The thread ‘Trip planning assistance’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.