Trummelbach Falls - how far from parking lot?

Trummelbach Falls - how far from parking lot?

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
agaertner
agaertner
1 post
Jan 17, 2017 - 3:44 AM

We are doing a two-week family tour through our ancestral homeland and would like to visit Trummelbach Falls, but haven't found any information on the distance and time needed to get to the falls from the designated parking lot.

Thanks for all your great information on this site.

Agnes

Lucas
Lucas
2460 posts
top member &
Jan 17, 2017 - 8:33 AM in reply to agaertner

Hi Agnes and welcome to MySwissAlps!

I haven't been there but from what I can find it looks like its only a few minute walk from parking to the Falls. It is a tourist spot and not a remote location.

Another member who has been there can chime in for more exact details. :)

Lucas

Jayjay
Jayjay
10 posts
Jan 17, 2017 - 1:31 PM

Hi Agnes, I've been in the Lauterbrunnen Valley many times which is where the Trummelbach Falls are located. I can confirm that the area for parking is right by the entrance to the Falls. Hope this helps, Jay Jay

Last modified on Jan 17, 2017 - 1:32 PM by Jayjay
SummitClym
SummitClym
21 posts
Jan 17, 2017 - 4:38 PM

I have been through the falls twice and the walk from the parking lot to the falls is a short 5-10 minute walk, a little uphill but a very easy walk. Once through the ticket gate it is another very short (2 minute) walk to the funicular that takes you to the upper part of the pathway through the falls.

darrell
darrell
36 posts
Jan 17, 2017 - 9:57 PM

Have gone to Trummelbach Falls twice- last visit May 16-----Short walk to entrance which is uphill -lift will take you part way up inside mountain and ( just to warn if walking is an issue) then steep stairs to and uphill walking to top set of Falls (inside mountain)! You will enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017