Two trips from Lauterbrunnen- Schilthorn/ Jungfrau

Two trips from Lauterbrunnen- Schilthorn/ Jungfrau

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
sully
sully
1 post
May 27, 2012 - 5:59 PM
My wife and I will be driving to Lauterbrunnen for 4 nights and plan two different day trips- one to Schilthorn and one the Good Morning trip to Jungfraujoch. The way I have it calculated, Schilthorn will cost about CHF 148 and Good Morning trip about CHF 260. Is this close and is there a pass that would save us any money? Also, if ,you take the discounted early morning trip to Jungfrau, do you have to make trip down at a certain time?
Arno
Arno
7342 posts
expert &
Jun 5, 2012 - 1:15 AM
Hi sully, and sorry for the late reply. The fares are on the Schilthorn website (about CHF 190 for the two of you) and the Jungfrau Railways website (indeed CHF 260). The Good Morning Ticket requires you to take the train back down at 12:00 or earlier. A Swiss Half Fare Card would save you money as you'll pay half the price on trips. Please note that you'll get that discount on the regular fares, not on the Good Morning Ticket.

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016