URGENT ADVICE PLS – Jungfraujoch & Lucerne

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    1 December 2011 at 4:03:59 #804788

My husband & I will be flying in to Zurich from Fri 2 Dec (Tomorrow!!) till Sun 4 Dec 2011.
    Plans : Fri – sightsee Zurich (half day pm)

Sat – Jungfrujoch (whole day)

Sun – Lucerne (morning till 4 pm back in Zurich)

1. What type of train tickets should I buy as there are 2 of us travelling together.

2. Which train station should I get off to go to Jungfraujoch? How do I go up to the Top of mountain etc .

3. Possible to cover Lucerne in half a day?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    1 December 2011 at 6:10:38 #834510

Hi KimAng,

Since you have included the Jungfraujoch, which is relatively expensive, a Swiss Half Fare Card would be a good choice. The timetable allows you to check the details of any trip you want to make. Lucerne can be covered in half a day, i.e. the town center. You can’t cover all museums and surrounding viewing points.

Have fun!

• The thread ‘URGENT ADVICE PLS – Jungfraujoch & Lucerne’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.