Urgent clarification required

Urgent clarification required

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Removed user
Removed user
0 posts
May 25, 2012 - 2:13 AM
I have issued a Swiss Pass for my client , they are 04 Pax in no. but 03 of them are Indian nationals & 01 of them is Serbian national living in Germany from last 01 yr.

By mistake I have issued 01 pass for all of them & have put in nationality as Indian for all of them.

Can anyone advice will they be able to use this pass or not?
Arno
Arno
7728 posts
expert &
May 25, 2012 - 5:06 AM
Hello meenuchy, and welcome here,
The nationality has to be on the pass correctly, as it needs to be the same nationality as passport of the traveler. Train personnel may check both the Swiss Pass and the passport, so this needs to be correct. You can best contact your reseller. Some resellers print the nationality on the pass. Others leave it blank so that the travelers can fill it out themselves. Your reseller can tell you how they do it and whether they can still make a change for you.
Removed user
Removed user
0 posts
May 25, 2012 - 2:07 PM
The nationality has been mentioned on the pass.

Will they be able to use ? Can I put a request here ...putting the pass CIV no. to accept the pass?

Please help as my clients are in Germany right now ...
Arno
Arno
7728 posts
expert &
May 25, 2012 - 3:44 PM
Hi Meenu,

In that case you need to contact the reseller you purchased from. They can either arrange for a new pass, or perhaps they have another way to solve this. I wouldn't recommend to just leave the wrong country on the pass. Most conductors won't check such details, but some do.
Removed user
Removed user
0 posts
May 26, 2012 - 1:21 AM
thnx so much

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016