Reservation booking in Glacier and Willhelm Tell express

Reservation booking in Glacier and Willhelm Tell express

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Saumya12
Saumya12
46 posts
May 11, 2016 - 1:35 AM

Hi,

I am trying to book reservation for four passengers on Glacier Express from Brig to Chur on 10th June . trying for last two months almost but could not succeed.

just saw a post by Blue Bell as given below

May 9, 2016 - 4:17 PM in reply to Bluebell

I finally worked out what I did wrong so there is no need to respond. I needed to enter an "abo" of others - Don't know what "abo" means but it worked!

Regards

Bluebell

I could reach the site but then can't figure out where to enter "abo". Please help.

thanks in advance

I finally worked out what I did wrong so there is no need to respond. I needed to enter an "abo" of others - Don't know what "abo" means but it worked!

Regards

Bluebell

Saumya12
Saumya12
46 posts
May 11, 2016 - 1:55 AM

Hi ,

I could reserve the tickets. The was only one option available out of 3 train numbers. Perhaps others were sold out.

you need to press the "booking" button and then the option of "abo" comes.

If I could please get similar help for Willhelm Tell Express.

thanks

Arno
Arno
7720 posts
expert &
May 11, 2016 - 5:30 AM in reply to Saumya12

Hi Saumya12,

We've already discussed this and the situation hasn't changed as far as I know: myswissalps.com/forum/ topic/reservation-on-panaromic-trains.

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016