Reservation booking in Glacier and Willhelm Tell

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 May 2016 at 1:35:21 #809167

Hi,

I am trying to book reservation for four passengers on Glacier Express from Brig to Chur on 10th June . trying for last two months almost but could not succeed.

just saw a post by Blue Bell as given below

May 9, 2016 – 4:17 PM in reply to Bluebell

I finally worked out what I did wrong so there is no need to respond. I needed to enter an “abo” of others – Don’t know what “abo” means but it worked!

Regards

Bluebell

I could reach the site but then can’t figure out where to enter “abo”. Please help.

thanks in advance

I finally worked out what I did wrong so there is no need to respond. I needed to enter an “abo” of others – Don’t know what “abo” means but it worked!

Regards

Bluebell

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 May 2016 at 1:55:55 #851858

Hi ,

I could reserve the tickets. The was only one option available out of 3 train numbers. Perhaps others were sold out.

you need to press the “booking” button and then the option of “abo” comes.

If I could please get similar help for Willhelm Tell Express.

thanks

Arno
    15481 posts
    11 May 2016 at 5:30:54 #851859

Hi Saumya12,

We’ve already discussed this and the situation hasn’t changed as far as I know: myswissalps.com/forum/ topic/reservation-on-panaromic-trains.

• The thread ‘Reservation booking in Glacier and Willhelm Tell’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.