Visiting the Swiss Alps in November from Milan

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 November 2015 at 8:12:41 #808088

i will be visiting milan from 12-17 november on a business trip. i want to figure out how i can use 3 days for vacation on swiss alps in a best way. i have 4 other persons with me. please let me know how i can use only 3 days in the best way to be on alps if i start with milan on 18. nov.15

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    5 November 2015 at 9:29:05 #846831

Hi Altaf,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! You could follow the Wilhelm Tell Express route to Lucerne and do day trips from there. A trip via the Bernina Express line to St. Moritz would be an option as well.

In fact there are many, many options. Which one is best depends on your interests. Please read this getting started section. Please feel free to get back for further assistance, and include your interests and ideas, and a tentative itinerary to further discuss.

• The thread ‘Visiting the Swiss Alps in November from Milan’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.