Weather enquiry

Weather enquiry

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
honeymoon
honeymoon
4 posts
Jul 8, 2012 - 6:56 AM
Hi

I would like to enquire about the weather between 26 Oct to 4 Nov. I was told by a friend that the weather in Switzerland for the period will be chilly cold, humid and rainy and the chances of outdoor activities are very slim.

Can you advice what's the general weather like in Interlaken, Mt Titlis, Lauterbrunen, Lucerne, areas in Bern, for the above period?

Thank you very much

Kind regards.
Olga
Olga
461 posts
top member
Jul 9, 2012 - 6:40 AM
Hello honeymoon,

It's always hard to tell how the weather will be in Switzerland. But I found some information about average temperatures in Switzerland that might be of some help: climatemps.com, Switzerland Average Temperatures, Weather in Switzerland, Average Temperatures in October and I'm sure there's more te be found.

And yet: you never know. We've had wonderful temperatures at the end of October when we spent two weeks in Graubünden (east-Switzerland). Sometimes it's better than you expect, but no one can promise you anything.

I really hope it works out for you. Have a nice trip,

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016