Milan to Zermatt, Interlaken and Geneva Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    24 February 2017 at 10:31:19 #810889

Hi all,

I will be travelling to Zermatt from Milan and going to stay there for 2 nights. Thereafter i will be going to Interlaken for 3 nights and leave to Geneva for 2 nights. Could you please provide recommendations for the transport/route to be taken for travelling around this 3 places ? and what types of train pass is recommended ?

Thank you.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    24 February 2017 at 16:31:00 #859315

Hi MacHong and welcome to MySwissAlps!

You can find the best schedule for each trip on the SBB timetable here.

As for passes, read through our page on how to choose the best rail pass for Switzerland – it really depends on how many trips you will be taking (including city transit) during your trip.

The simplest and probably best option for you is a Swiss Travel Pass or perhaps the Swiss Half-Fare Card.

Once you have read through those pages let me know if you have further questions!

Best regards,
    Lucas

• The thread ‘Milan to Zermatt, Interlaken and Geneva Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.