Aug 26, 2011 - 5:52 AM
I'm glad to hear that you like our website! As for your questions:
1. This specific offer cannot be purchased in Switzerland. Please fill out your country and travelers on the Swiss Flexi Pass page
to see prices that are relevant to you specifically. You'll then see if the offer is of interest to you at all. If you don't live in Europe, you'll see other resellers with even better prices. Buying in Switzerland is usually the most expensive option, as you can see on that page. All delivery options are on that page as well. Printing passes yourself is not possible.
2. Depending on the reseller, they ask either the start date (first free travel day) or no date at all. The other dates can be filled out on the pass when you need them. You don't have to decide in advance.
3. You'll get 50% off. The Jungfrau is 25% off. Please take a look at the map linked from the Swiss Flexi Pass page.
4. I would advice to book seats
well in advance. You can get them a few days before through the ticket office, but you'll have to wait and see which (if any) seats are left.
5. Yes, but it would be a long day. The timetable
6. Please check the timetable for that as well.
I hope this helps you out!
Last modified on Dec 28, 2014 - 4:34 PM by Arno