Where can i buy Swiss pass at Zurich airport???

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 July 2014 at 3:04:48 #806490

I am from Vietnam, I will arrive at zurich in 8 August 13:30 and I wonder where i can buy swiss pass at zurich airport and how long can I get it. Thank you in advance

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    7 July 2014 at 4:38:29 #840403

Hi funnyboy380, welcome to MySwissAlps!

You can get the pass at the rail station of Zurich airport. However, it’s likely that you will save money if you buy online. Please see current prices and promotions of the Swiss Pass here and here.

There are Swiss Passes for 4, 8, 15, 22 days and one month. See the Swiss Pass page for all details.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 July 2014 at 6:05:12 #840404

Thank for your advice but I have check to buy online in vietnam but they don’t have vietnam in billing and contact location so I am afraid that my transaction can be checked if any error occur. And if i can’t buy online, is there any chance i can buy it at zurich airport with price listed in swiss rail website? And finally can you give me detail location of zurich airport train station, it’s my first time to zurich so i don’t know much about this place :).

thank you in advance

Arno
    15471 posts
    7 July 2014 at 6:40:08 #840405

Hi funnyboy380,

I am not sure where you try to buy. You need to go to the price page I gave you in my previous post, check if the country is set to Vietnam, and click the links presented there. They will definitely deliver to Vietnam too. Make sure you get the discount as listed in the promotion section; it’s only available online. I hope it works out for you. If not, just let me know.

At the airport, you can follow the signs with a train on it. It’s very easy to find.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 July 2014 at 6:48:37 #840406

Thank you so much about the information :). And the site you gave me, I try to buy but it’s not have vietnam delivery option so I think it’s better for me to buy at airport train station. Anyway thank for your helpful informations. Best regard :).

Arno
    15471 posts
    7 July 2014 at 8:27:42 #840407

Hello funnyboy380,

I think you are somehow looking at the wrong website. The correct one is http://www.raileurope.com.sg/ pass/swiss-pass. They do deliver to Vietnam. Is this the site you tried?

• The thread ‘Where can i buy Swiss pass at Zurich airport???’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.