where to buy a regional pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 August 2014 at 19:14:10 #806571

Hi

I am interested in the regional Bern Oberkamp pass and I wonder if it is possible to purchase it directly or only by Raileurope?

How can I book a seat on the Golden Pass Classic before receiving the card in my address.

I wonder if the discount that the pass (Regional Bern Oberkampf) gives in the route between Kleine Scheidegg and Jungfraujoch is 50% or only 25%

How can I receive the card in advance because although I only will be in Switzerland in late September and I’m going out on traveling to Europe within three weeks

grateful for your attention

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    12 August 2014 at 6:51:16 #840821

Hi netso, welcome to our website!

The pass you intend to purchase is called the Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland. It is not being sold by Rail Europe. All points of sale are listed on the pass page. Please follow the links there for more details about prices, delivery, etc. Delivery to your country Brazil takes 7 days (or 3 with express shipping), so there’s plenty of time.

Free traveling and discounts can be checked on the map you can download.

Have a great time in the Bernese Oberland!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 August 2014 at 14:25:41 #840822

Thank You Arno.

• The thread ‘where to buy a regional pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.