where to buy a regional pass

where to buy a regional pass

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
netso
netso
2 posts
Aug 11, 2014 - 7:14 PM

Hi

I am interested in the regional Bern Oberkamp pass and I wonder if it is possible to purchase it directly or only by Raileurope?

How can I book a seat on the Golden Pass Classic before receiving the card in my address.

I wonder if the discount that the pass (Regional Bern Oberkampf) gives in the route between Kleine Scheidegg and Jungfraujoch is 50% or only 25%

How can I receive the card in advance because although I only will be in Switzerland in late September and I'm going out on traveling to Europe within three weeks

grateful for your attention

Arno
Arno
7726 posts
expert &
Aug 12, 2014 - 6:51 AM

Hi netso, welcome to our website!

The pass you intend to purchase is called the Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland. It is not being sold by Rail Europe. All points of sale are listed on the pass page. Please follow the links there for more details about prices, delivery, etc. Delivery to your country Brazil takes 7 days (or 3 with express shipping), so there's plenty of time.

Free traveling and discounts can be checked on the map you can download.

Have a great time in the Bernese Oberland!

netso
netso
2 posts
Aug 15, 2014 - 2:25 PM in reply to Arno
Thank You Arno.

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016