Where to buy Adventure Card from Shop?

Where to buy Adventure Card from Shop?

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
vajahatalee
vajahatalee
3 posts
Apr 4, 2014 - 10:17 AM

Hi,

I am coming to Switzerland this month and I need to buy Adventure card.

It is mentioned on details on this site -->Purchase only possible at staffed stations in the concerning region
during opening hours. In some cases it's also possible at larger bus stations and ship docks.

I don't want to buy it online as I can't receive it by shipping. Could someone please tell me the exact address of any store/shop/railway station with opening timing that sells Adventure card. I could buy it in Basel,Zurich or Bern.

Thanks

Vajahat Ali,Helsinki,Finland

Annika
Annika
4355 posts
expert &
Apr 4, 2014 - 1:18 PM in reply to vajahatalee

Hi Vajahat,

You may have seen the Swiss railways website in the list of sales points, but they do not require to have the card sent to Finland. You can collect it at the airport too, or have it sent to an address in Switzerland, like your hotel (that's the cheapest option).

Also you can get the card at railway stations in the region. The larger ones such as Brig, Visp and Zermatt will be staffed from the early morning to early evening or even longer. Basel, Zurich and Bern are not in the region so I don't expect them to sell the Adventure Card there.

Enjoy your stay!

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016