Where to buy Adventure Card from Shop?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 April 2014 at 10:17:34 #806294

Hi,

I am coming to Switzerland this month and I need to buy Adventure card.

It is mentioned on details on this site –>Purchase only possible at staffed stations in the concerning region
    during opening hours. In some cases it’s also possible at larger bus stations and ship docks.

I don’t want to buy it online as I can’t receive it by shipping. Could someone please tell me the exact address of any store/shop/railway station with opening timing that sells Adventure card. I could buy it in Basel,Zurich or Bern.

Thanks

Vajahat Ali,Helsinki,Finland

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7104 posts
    4 April 2014 at 13:18:32 #839713

Hi Vajahat,

You may have seen the Swiss railways website in the list of sales points, but they do not require to have the card sent to Finland. You can collect it at the airport too, or have it sent to an address in Switzerland, like your hotel (that’s the cheapest option).

Also you can get the card at railway stations in the region. The larger ones such as Brig, Visp and Zermatt will be staffed from the early morning to early evening or even longer. Basel, Zurich and Bern are not in the region so I don’t expect them to sell the Adventure Card there.

Enjoy your stay!

• The thread ‘Where to buy Adventure Card from Shop?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.