Where to buy swiss pass?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 May 2011 at 13:01:46 #804264

Hi there,

I would like to purchase a swiss pass for my next week trip to Switzerland. However, noted that i am no longer able to purchase the pass via raileurope agent as i’m running short of time to wait for the pass arrival to my country.

In this manner, where else can i buy the pass in Switzerland as i am arriving at Geneva airport? Kindly advise.

Thanks.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    4 May 2011 at 16:28:00 #832721

Hi lspnic,

Did you check the shipping options on our Swiss Pass page? Depending on where you live, this usually only takes a few days. If that’s not an option, you can best purchase at the rail station of Geneva airport.

Enjoy your stay!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 May 2011 at 3:36:02 #832722

Thanks Arno for your reply.

Is there anyway for online booking and to collect the swiss pass in Geneva?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 May 2011 at 3:39:01 #832723

Arno, can i check is euro acceptable in Switzerland or only CHF accepted.

Arno
    15484 posts
    5 May 2011 at 13:51:29 #832724

Hi lspnic,

I am not aware of any other purchase options than the ones listed on the Swiss Pass page. Euros will be accepted in most rail stations, but the exchange rate is usually not to your advantage.

• The thread ‘Where to buy swiss pass?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.