which is best boat cruise lucerne, thun or brienz

which is best boat cruise lucerne, thun or brienz

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
pradeep
pradeep
3 posts
Jun 6, 2014 - 4:34 PM

Hi all,

Based on ur experience could any1 of u rate or rank the boat cruise in these lakes-lucerne, thun or brienz?

also does any1 know dog sledging in jungfraujoch?i couldnt find in the jungfraujoch official website.

Thanks in advance.

Arno
Arno
8334 posts
expert &
Jun 7, 2014 - 6:15 PM in reply to pradeep

Hi pradeep,

They're all beautiful. It's a matter of personal preferences which one you like best. I would just pick the one that best suits your itinerary; i.e. the one that is closest to where you stay. Or you may want to pick the one that matches the cruise length your prefer:

Please see the links for more information, pictures, etc.

There is no dog sledging on the Jungfraujoch, but there is a Snow Fun Park in Summer. See our page about it for details.

pradeep
pradeep
3 posts
Jun 11, 2014 - 11:12 AM in reply to Arno

Hallo Arno,

Thanks for your reply. When I looked into forums, people commented that Lake Thun's boat route is less scenic in comparison to Lake Brienz and hence wanted to know if it is true.. I do have time to cover Lake Thun or Lake Brienz.

If you are given a choice which one would you choose :) ?

Arno
Arno
8334 posts
expert &
Jun 12, 2014 - 5:17 AM in reply to pradeep

Hi pradeep,

Personally I like both of them and I find the scenery different, but not less beautiful. If it was my choice I would prefer Lake Thun as it's a longer cruise and more options to get off along the way.

Amistry
Amistry
5 posts
Jun 15, 2014 - 3:56 PM

Hello,

THe boat cruise in lake lucern...is it only to get from A to B...or can we do a boat cruise from lucerne that also finish in lucerne also?

My next stop after lucerne will be interlaken

thankyou

Annika
Annika
4580 posts
expert &
Jun 15, 2014 - 4:10 PM

Hi Amistry,

There are round trips as well. See the Lake Lucerne page Arno linked to in his June 7 post.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017