Sep 1, 2016 - 4:45 PM
I have following program:
1. Arrive Geneva from Paris 21/9/16 at 12.30 hrs by TGV
2. Geneva to Zermatt by train arriving Zermatt at 16.30
3. On 22/9/16 travel to Glacier Paradise( by cable car) and Gornergrat( by train)
4. On 23rd leave Zermatt in evening for Basel by 19.00 Hrs , to leave for Dusseldorf
4. I may do boat trip at Basel on Rhine
I propose to purchase Swiss Transfer Ticket for Travel from Geneva to Zermatt and Zermatt to Basel.
In combination I propose to buy "Half fare card " to buy tickets at half fare to Glacier Paradise, Gornergrat and Basel river cruise.
According to my calculation for above program i should buy " Swiss transfer ticket" in combo with Half fare pass.. Do you agree with this logic? Or have I missed some facts?