Zurich > Interlaken West > Roma Termini (4 D

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 December 2011 at 23:58:11 #804812

Hi there,

I would like to check what are the best options in terms of passes/cards for me and my wife ( both of us are 30+) travelling to Zurich HB from Wien Westbahnof . We have booked the trip from Wien to Zurich HB.

Also, are swiss pass/card eligble for travel in Zurich transport system?

Day 1
    Reaching Zurich HB in the late evening.

Day 2
    Zurich

Day 3
    Zurich to Interlaken West in the morning.

Day 4
    Jungfrau

Day 5
    Interlaken West to Roma Termini in the morning.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7121 posts
    28 December 2011 at 10:58:00 #834580

Hello cenzosummer! Since you’ll be traveling short distances mainly, a Swiss Half Fare Card will suit your needs best. It offers a 50% reduction on most trips, including public transportation in Zurich and the Jungfraujoch train. The Swiss legs of your inbound and outbound trips will be covered too. Specifics and purchase options are listed at the Swiss Half Fare Card page.

Does that help you decide? Best regards,

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    28 December 2011 at 11:59:13 #834581

Many Thanks for the reply.

• The thread ‘Zurich > Interlaken West > Roma Termini (4 D’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.