Goldenpass panoramic train seat reservation

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 August 2012 at 17:07:35 #805542

Hi

I tried to make seat reservation on Goldenpass panoramic train in website http://www.goldenpass.ch

step one is to Select journey

then i was unable to continue with selecting the required seat. see the attached screenshot

Do i need to register in the website to be able to make seat reservation on GoldenPass panoramic train

thank you

suad

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7116 posts
    16 August 2012 at 5:15:04 #836954

Hi Suad. If you click on the icon/image of one of the the carriages with free seats, you’ll get further in the seat reservation process. If that doesn’t work, there may be some browser problem or another technical issue. In that case you can best contact the Golden Pass company directly through their website.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    16 August 2012 at 20:19:10 #836955

thanks Annika

it worked

suad

• The thread ‘Goldenpass panoramic train seat reservation’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.