Regional Pass Lake Geneva prices and resellers
Below you'll find prices and points of sale for the Regional Pass Lake Geneva - Alps. The pass is a physical document. It can not be downloaded or printed at home.
- a 20% discount applies to the pass price if you have a valid Swiss Half Fare Card at the time of traveling;
- Junior travelcard: children from 6 to 15 (inclusive) travel for free (even on routes where the parents just get a discount), if accompanied by at least one parent with a Regional Pass Lake Geneva - Alps;
- Swiss Family Card: children from 6 to 15 (inclusive) travel for free if accompanied by at least one parent who has a valid Swiss Travel System pass in addition to the Regional Pass Lake Geneva - Alps;
- If not accompanied by a parent, children from 6 to 15 get a 40% discount on the pass;
- Children up to 5 travel along for free. They don't need a pass;
- There are no special fares for seniors.
PRICES & PURCHASE OPTIONS
Your country of residence
Delivery options: print at home for Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Half Fare Card, Swiss Transfer Ticket (through e-mail within 3 working days). Pick "Online Ticket" when asked for delivery information. Alternatives: shipping to your home address or hotel in Europe, collection at a Swiss airport
Official web shop of the Swiss Railways (SBB)
Extended support: MySwissAlps can answer most questions regarding your order as well
No waiting time upon arrival: you can validate your pass yourself and immediately start traveling
Payment in Swiss francs (CHF), EUR, USD or GBP
See all prices in CHF, EUR, GBP or USD
Junior travelcard: can't be purchased separately, only when combined with selected regional passes
Tickets for cableways, mountain trains, etc. are open dated, even if you're asked to select a travel date. You can use the ticket whenever you want.
Free shipping to your home address or any address in Switzerland (e.g. your hotel).
Happyrail offers print at home point to point tickets for travelers with or without a Swiss Half Fare Card (delivery through e-mail within one business day, orders received before 4:30 PM CET on Friday will be e-mailed the same day).
Fast helpdesk to answer questions
Extended support: MySwissAlps can answer most questions about your order as well
About this list
Purchase option 3: Rail stations in the region
CHF 105.00 p.p. (5-day Regional Pass Lake Geneva - Alps 2nd class)
Purchase only possible at staffed stations in the concerning region during opening hours. In some cases it's also possible at larger bus stations, ship docks and at the rail stations of airports. For details, refer to the railway company operating in the region.
There may be queues at busier times.
Prices are equal to those in the Swiss Railways webshop (if they sell this particular product)
See all prices
Payment in Swiss francs (the exact amount you spend depends on the exchange rate of the day and fees your bank may charge).