we will be staying in Meiringen, Bern, CH for 2 days and Geneva for 1 day. we will arrive at Meiringen, Bern, CH from Italy and we will leave for Paris from Geneva. our questions are as follows:
– is it economical for us to buy the France-Italy pass and Swiss pass if we intend to travel for 2 days in italy, 3 days in switzerland and 1 day to Paris?
– we will be in italy for 4 days before getting to switzerland and we we are looking at utilizing 2 travel days of France-italy pass in italy
– is it possible for us to use the above passes for our travel to Meiringen, Bern, CH from Italy and from Geneva to Paris?
– are there any additional mandatory reservation or supplement charges that we will have to pay if we don’t select the high-speed trains?
please let us know since all the information on using these passes is quite confusing.
- The thread ‘Travel in and out of Switzerland with passes’ is closed to new replies.