Jungfraujoch & Wengen trip with Swiss Travel Pass

• Victorecholi
    Participant
    18 posts
    20 February 2019 at 19:43:29 #820022

hi greetings.:)

my traveling period is from may 7- 14may. will be getting a swiss travel pass for my trip.

my base place is at grindelwald and in order to go to jungfrau,

1-do i need to head to interlaken ost or i can just start my train ride from grindelwald itself towards kleine scheidegg to take cogwheel train up to jungfrau?

2-i understand that by having swiss travel pass,the train rides to jungfrau is free, but which part of my journey i will need to purchase additional tickets for the trip to jungfrau?

3-will there be a discounted price for cogwheel with travel pass holders?

4-is it a good idea to consider taking up the half fare pass for the one day trip to jungfrau since it has 50% off discount for the cogwheel or cable car?

5-do i need to reserve a seat for the cogwheel train?

6- possible to cover jungfrau , lauterbranen and wengen on the same day if i start my day earlier ?

thank you everyone:)

• The thread ‘Jungfraujoch & Wengen trip with Swiss Travel Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.