Apr 2, 2017 - 8:14 AM
Hello Myswissalps Team,
I admire the help you provide here. This is my first time planning to visit my dream land "Switzerland".
Reading some of the advises given here and trip reports, has already given me some confidence . With your help I will have an exciting trip.
I will be staying in Switzerland for 5 days ( Aug 25- Aug 30). I will be coming from Paris and leaving to Venice.
My points of interests are
- Mount Titlis
- Rhine falls
- Trummelbach falls
- easy hike in jungfrau region ( suggestions please)
- boat ride on any lake and explore a village along the lake ( suggestions please)
- visit a castle ( suggestions please)
My questions are:
- Can this all be done with one base or would it be better if I choose two ? Which cities or towns would be better.
- Which city Should I choose to enter Switzerland from Paris?
- Please provide suggestions for above mentioned activities.