10 days in Switzerland Bernese Oberland region

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    27 February 2017 at 6:46:26 #810914

How to plan my trip in Switzerland.im arriving 14 march and returning23 march

14 Day 1arriving in Zurich sightseeing in zurich

15Day 3 to rhinefalls

16Day 4 to Bern sightseeing

17 Day 5to lucern

18 Day 6 to Geneva

19 Day7 to grindlewald and rest days there visit interlaken jungfrauch etc

23 leaving.

by planning like this would be ok or please advise me in any.

thanks

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    27 February 2017 at 15:40:11 #859428

Hi Gavya,
    We don’t build itineraries at MySwissAlps, we can help you adjust an itinerary if you have specific questions.

If you are looking for suggestions of what to do in the towns you are traveling to click on the following links: Zurich, RheinFalls, Bern, Luzern (local German spelling), Grindelwald and Interlaken.

Are you looking to travel by train to these destinations? If so read up on the Swiss Travel Pass as that could be a good option for you – it covers all train travel on your itinerary – except Jungfraujoch (it offers a 25% discount).

Once you have a read through our website let us know if you have specific questions on any trips or locations!

Lucas

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    1 March 2017 at 10:45:07 #859429

Thanks Mr.lucas for the info.so will purchase a 15 day travel pass.will that allows me to travel all switzerland except to jungfroj.

can u plz tell me at currency to use Eur or Chf

thanks

Arno
    15483 posts
    1 March 2017 at 13:26:14 #859430

Hi Gavya,

I’m not sure if you meant the currency the purchase the pass or to use in Switzerland, but I will answer both.

The currency in Switzerland is the Swiss franc, so that’s what you should use: myswissalps.com/swissf ranc. Even if you do not pay in cash but by debit or credit card it is often cheaper to pay in francs rather than your own currency.

When buying the pass from any of the retailers listed here it depends on where you buy which currency they offer. If you buy through the official website at http://www.swissrailways.com/ en they offer payment in CHF and a few other currencies. Again CHF is often the cheaper option.

• The thread ‘10 days in Switzerland Bernese Oberland region’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.