2 days in Lucerne : which pass to buy?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
khingjim
khingjim
4 posts
Oct 18, 2017 - 1:20 AM

Hi can anyone advice me if it is worth getting a tell pass or should i be buying point to point ticket. As I am only in lucerne for 2 days before travelling to Paris I am trying to find the most cost efficient way to move around. My itinerary so far will be as follows 31st of October: to visit lowendenkmal, chapel bridge, old town, spreuer bridge. I am staying around bundesplatz. And the second day I am planning to see lake lucerne and mount pilatus. As i understand the cable car is under maintenance on the 1st of November, I am planning to take the boat to alphachstad then train or bus back to lucerne town.Please kindly advice whether it is more worthwhile to get a point to point ticket or a pass for the anove itinerary. Thank you!

KJ

Lucas
Lucas
10496 posts
top member
Oct 18, 2017 - 6:35 AM in reply to khingjim

Hi KJ,

You have already asked this question on your first post here and you do have replies there. :)

Cheers

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019