2 days in Lucerne : which pass to buy?

2 days in Lucerne : which pass to buy?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
khingjim
khingjim
4 posts
Oct 18, 2017 - 1:20 AM

Hi can anyone advice me if it is worth getting a tell pass or should i be buying point to point ticket. As I am only in lucerne for 2 days before travelling to Paris I am trying to find the most cost efficient way to move around. My itinerary so far will be as follows 31st of October: to visit lowendenkmal, chapel bridge, old town, spreuer bridge. I am staying around bundesplatz. And the second day I am planning to see lake lucerne and mount pilatus. As i understand the cable car is under maintenance on the 1st of November, I am planning to take the boat to alphachstad then train or bus back to lucerne town.Please kindly advice whether it is more worthwhile to get a point to point ticket or a pass for the anove itinerary. Thank you!

KJ

Lucas
Lucas
7145 posts
expert &
Oct 18, 2017 - 6:35 AM in reply to khingjim

Hi KJ,

You have already asked this question on your first post here and you do have replies there. :)

Cheers

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018