Hi siamglory! One 4 day Swiss Saver Flexi Pass
will cover traveling for the 2 adults. The STS Family Card will cover traveling for the 2 children. This STS Family can be ordered along online for free with your 4 day Swiss Saver Flexi Pass, or obtained for free at any manned rail station in Switzerland.
To order, get to the Swiss Saver Flexi Pass page
and fill out Thailand as your country of residence. This will provide you with an overview of resellers available for Thailand. Click 'more information' for details on shipping and payment. All you have to do next is click the button 'Go to website' at the reseller you prefer and enter the order process.
Please refer to the validity map we link to from the Swiss Saver Flexi Pass page
to see where the pass is valid. It isn't for the leg Geneva-Paris, so you need an additional ticket for that part of your itinerary. Tickets can be bought through several agents, such as the ones you listed or the same reseller you order your Swiss Saver Flexi Pass with. They all sell tickets for the same TGV trains.
We (father, mother, 7-year-old son, 4-year-old son) planned to go to Switzerland during mid Apr-May 2012.
1. Can only ONE ticket of this 4-day 2-for-1 Swiss Saver Flexi Pass cover all of us travelling together for 4 days in Switzerland?
2. Do we need to get a family card to go along with the above Flexi Pass? If so, how and where to get it and with any cost/fee of any kind?
3. Are we required to buy it in advance? How far?
4. Please confirm the official website from where we could buy this pass?
5. What's the different between buying it from the above and through the reseller? Any reseller in Thailand?
6. Can we buy it inside Switzerland and where?
We also plan to go from Geneva to Paris.
7. Can we use this pass for this trip? If not, can it be used for some part of this route? Which part?
8. If we need to purchase another train ticket for this Geneva-Paris round trip, please advise which train we can take and which website to book the ticket?
So far, we could book this Geneva-Paris ticket via the http://www.sbb.ch/en/home.html
, and http://www.tgv-lyria.fr
Are all these 3 different trains?
Thanks in advance