2 nights in Swiss .. Please help !!

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 May 2014 at 15:39:53 #806361

Hi , I am new to this forum .. Just joined .. I am planning to visit Swiss with my husband my parents and my 1.5 year old son. We are coming from london through Eurostar to Paris the. To Swiss. Tickets are booked yet.. Based on the final itenery I will book my tickets. I planning to reach Swiss on 25 July and leaving on 27 July . I did little research on internet and found Zurich, mount titles and lucerne interesting. My interest is in natural sightseeing and mountains. As we 4 ppl are travel so I would expect the cheapest possible options. Kindly let me know u thoughts how I can plan.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    14 May 2014 at 17:13:46 #839943

Hi Travel2014,

Thanks for signing up with us and posting here! With the interests you have, and the limited amount of time, I would skip Zurich. Lucerne is closer to the mountains, so it’s a better base for you. There is budget accommodation in Lucerne (listed here), and the Titlis is relatively nearby. You can keep traveling costs down with either a Tell-Pass or a Swiss Half Fare Card. How to decide is explained here.

By the way: the correct name of the country is ‘Switzerland’. ‘Swiss’ is like the equivalent of ‘British’.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 May 2014 at 20:05:03 #839944

Thanks Arno, I have searched on Internet that Rhine falls is near Zurich so that’s why I was including it in my itenery. Please uggest

Arno
    15484 posts
    15 May 2014 at 5:17:14 #839945

Hi Travel2014,

The Rhine Falls page has all information you need.

• The thread ‘2 nights in Swiss .. Please help !!’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.