2018 Switzerland scenic trains video

• StevefromHou
    Participant
    148 posts
    20 November 2020 at 16:24:28 #825737

Hello Arno,

I just finished creating this video, I posted it in the trip report forum but though maybe it might be useful in here too.

If not, feel free to delete it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_-36TLGwYM&t=2s

Thank you for your help, the trips went smooth.

Steve

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

hockeyfan
    Participant
    162 posts
    21 November 2020 at 14:31:07 #934473

Steve, thank you for taking the time to share. I realy enjoyed this.

StevefromHou
    Participant
    148 posts
    21 November 2020 at 15:38:55 #934474

Thank you hockeyfan, the last couple years have been extremely busy between working and planning trips and taking trips. Now that I’m not working or traveling I have finally taken time to go back and gather all my videos and photos from multiple devices and create these videos. I enjoy reliving the trips and hopefully helps other on planning their trips. I talk with lots of people that have never traveled to Europe because they are intimidated and don’t realize how easy and inexpensive it can be.

I have some other videos on my channel (stevethepiper), I did a trip to Italy in 2018 and I did a trip to Italy & Switzerland in 2019. I also have 2 more trips coming up from 2016 & 2017.

Steve

• The thread ‘2018 Switzerland scenic trains video’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.