3-day itinerary needed in/out of Zurich in April

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 April 2017 at 12:04:57 #811327

Hello, I will be flying in and out of Zurich next weekend and we have only 3 days to see Switzerland for the very first time with our young children. Can you suggest a itinerary for us that includes Lucerne, going up Jungfraujoch and a scenic train ride please? I have not decided where my base should be either. Thank you so much!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7124 posts
    9 April 2017 at 15:22:14 #861164

Hi aieshie! Thanks for joining MySwissAlps.

I suggest you consider Lucerne as a base town. From there you can visit Jungfraujoch as a day trip, and take the Golden Pass train towards Interlaken. There are lots of sightseeing options close to Lucerne as well for the remaining days: myswissalps.com/lucern e/activities. The timetable will help you to plan each trip: myswissalps.com/timeta ble.

Does that get you started?

• The thread ‘3-day itinerary needed in/out of Zurich in April’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.