Rheinfall, Schilthorn & Titlis from Lucerne?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    30 May 2018 at 6:43:38 #816319

Hi, I needed some advise on my travel to Switzerland in a few days. I will be reaching Zurich by train from Paris at 11:30 AM on June 7th. I was planning to visit the Rhine falls and then head to my base in Luncerne from there.

(with wife, and parents aged 67 and 61)

1. What would be the approximate time it would take to visit the falls, spend some time there and back to Lucerne?

Day 2. Visit to Mt.Titlis in the morning, and lake lucerne and exploring Lucerne town in the afternoon and evening.

Day 3. Visit Mt.Schilthorn while spending some time exploring Interlakenn and Lauterbrunnen.

Day 4. Flight from Zurich at 11:30AM

Wanted to get feedback on this or anyany altern itinerary, and whether I can include Rigi somewhere.

Also, where can I store luggage in Zurich for some time while I visit the rhine falls.

Thanks,

Sarab

• The thread ‘Rheinfall, Schilthorn & Titlis from Lucerne?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.