3 day Swiss roundtrip hike with overnight in huts

• MadsO
    Participant
    1 post
    14 August 2022 at 20:04:10 #828081

Hi,

My brother and I are visiting late September and would like to do a 3 day round trip with 2 nights in mountain huts and preferably some beautiful lakes and good altitude. Arrival zurich airport is late afternoon the 23rd September and departure is late afternoon on the 26th so hike can start early morning on 24th and also be a good part of the day on the 26th.

I have used the search engine for trips in for example the Jungfrau region, but cannot find any roundtrips where we end up back at the car, so I am hoping for your help considering that we need the start/end point of the hike should be app. 2-3 hrs drive from Zurich airport.

If there is a great 3 day hike where easy and quick access by public transfer back to where we park the car to start with, then this is also interesting instead of a roundtrip.

I look forward to hear any recommendations.

Best regards

Mads

• The thread ‘3 day Swiss roundtrip hike with overnight in huts’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.