Aug 7, 2017 - 12:00 PM
I feel the forum is so informative. Can you please help with my queries and suggest places to visit.
Myself and my spouse planning to travel from London to basel in mid sep. We will be there for 3 days.
1. Is climate good to travel to mt.jungfrau.
2. We are planning to buy 3day swiss pass. Should i buy online or in basel airport.
3. First day will reach basel airport and planning to go lake thun and then to stay in Interlaken youth hostel. Please suggest best ways to travel and also places to visit. Also if any nearby villages.
4. Second day to go mt.jungfrau. How many hours required here and what to do rest of the day.
5. Then planning to go Charles Kuonen Suspension Bridge. Please guide how to go there and is it better to stay in zermatt this night.
6. Last day to visit bridge and back to basel airport and board flight by 8pm.
7. I hope all trains and boats will be accesses by swiss pass expect mt.jungfrau. pls confirm.