3 days 2 nights in Zermatt in June, then to Italy

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 November 2019 at 10:23:23 #824544

Hi, me and friends will be visiting Switzerland in June 2020, we will have 3 days 2 nights at Zermatt. 1st day travel to Zermatt from Grindelwald and the 3rd day travel to Verona from Zermatt, so basically only have one and a half day in Zermatt.

My draft itinerary for is:

Day 1 – take train from Interlaken to Zermatt, reach Zermatt around 12.30pm

take cable car from Zermatt to Klein Matterhorn and visit the glacier paradise

Day 2 – take the train from Zermatt Gornergrat, on the way back stop at Rotenboden station to Riffelsee and back to Zermatt.

Day 3 – leaving Zermatt to Verona

Is my itinerary look fine or will be too pack for day 1 after arriving and heading to klein matterhorn? or perhpas you all would have some advice for me to plan my itinerary.

is swiss travel pass covering at Zermatt with free ride to the destination that mention above?

TQ so much for your opinions in advance.

• The thread ‘3 days 2 nights in Zermatt in June, then to Italy’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.