3 days at Interlaken in March - what to do?

3 days at Interlaken in March - what to do?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
naseemdr
naseemdr
1 post
Mar 4, 2018 - 4:30 PM

hai iam dr naseem

i am traveling with family to europe in last of march . Plan to visit Switzerland i have booked accommodation at interlaken fro 25 march to 29 th march . Can you help us plan our days at interlaken during that days .i want to visit lucerne also

thanking you

dr naseem

Lucas
Lucas
5660 posts
expert &
Mar 4, 2018 - 5:14 PM in reply to naseemdr

Hi naseemdr and welcome to MySwissAlps!

What are you interested in doing or seeing while in Interlaken? What brought you there?

We have a list of activities around Interlaken that we recommend. You can visit Lucerne on the Luzern - Interlaken Express (part of the Golden Pass line) which is quite scenic. Lucerne is a great city with lots to do nearby as well.

The Swiss railways timetable will help you plan out any trips you wish to make by train, bus, boat or cable car.

Last modified on Mar 4, 2018 - 5:14 PM by Lucas
Slowpoke
Slowpoke
4489 posts
expert
Mar 4, 2018 - 6:51 PM in reply to naseemdr

hi naseemdr -

Although the title of this document says "about-Wengen," this is a useful guide to the broader area:

www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/topic/tips-about-wengen-and-the-jungfrau-region-by-kim

This web page and the many links on it might be helpful, as well:

www.myswissalps.com/be rneseoberland

with emphasis on:

www.myswissalps.com/ju ngfrauregion

Late March is the end of the ski season in the high Alps. More Winter than Spring. There will be plenty of snow, and many hiking trails may not be available

Slowpoke

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018