Jun 13, 2018 - 5:12 AM
Hi I am arriving Zurich airport 16:00 and aiming to reach my hotel in Wengen by dinner time on day 1. Traveling with 2 kids age 11 and 14. We plan to visit Jungfraujoch on day 2, then Interlaken and travel back to Zurich on day 3.
a few questions:
- Would you recommend purchasing a Swiss Travel Pass at the airport?
- Can we simply board the train without reservation?
- How do we upgrade to first class?
- Am I correct that the pass allows for 25% discount to Jungfraujoch and free for children?
- Can I purchase Jungfraujoch tickets at Wengen station right before we ascend?